- They're finally shipping out! Also, TODAY is the last day for free US shipping and discounted international shipping, just FYI.3 days ago
http://shop.karifry.com/products/field-guide-to-kanto/Working hard signing these hardcovers! Update: y'all have bought so many that I might not be able to sign the interior of each, but I will be having them include a little signed sticker with each hardcover, that you can put in the book.♥5 days agoI've been at the Fangamer office since Friday. Finished up some packing slips (a throw-in for mega big orders). ♥6 days agoDid you grab a Field Guide to Kanto? I'll be signing all the hardcovers ordered until Dec 5th~ Free US shipping til then, too.Dec 1st
http://shop.karifry.com/products/field-guide-to-kanto/The Returners has finally returned to shirt form! :O Go get it while Fangamer is still having their free-shipping sale~ Check out those FF6 playing cards while you're there ♥ ♥ ♥Nov 30th
- RT @hank_peters: http://t.co/DEmlnrkeWs NO 03:09:12 PM June 11
- Not sure if they showed this on Nintendo Direct: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds E3 Trailer http://t.co/RBDjul0SmY 03:06:58 PM June 11
- RT @dawnchapel: #atari #jaguar #dothemath 03:19:48 AM June 11
- RT @CorySchmitz: Holy crap you guys, watch this video now: http://t.co/gZFRKipiAD 02:52:31 AM June 11
- Haha, I love his smug delivery. #shotsfired #e3 02:43:29 AM June 11
Tagsadventure time airbender animals birds caricature charity chocobo corgi crest crocoduck cute dog evolution fangamer FF6 ffvi ffvii final fantasy gaming illustration korra logo mascots mashup mlp moogle my little pony nintendo princess bride regular show science shirt shirt design speed demos archive sports mascot star fox star wars thundercats vector video games woot zelda
Category Archives: shirt
Doc Brown VS Ed Roth Doc Brown VS goofy Einstein
Coq au Vin is a yummy dish. It’s so yummy that this rooster is honored to become it. (Four colors on Cream) Available on RedBubble as a shirt.Available on Zazzle as a shirt, print or coaster.
This was an entry for a Shirt.Woot.com derby. Not doing too shabby! Hoping for an Honorable Mention. Link to the entry on Shirt.Woot.
Vanilla, Peanut Butter Cup and Caramel Swirl.
A shirt design. I’ve been so fascinated with our backyard birds recently that I had to do a bird-centric piece.
The theme for this week is Palindrome. I chose “No Garden, One Dragon” as my subject. (Cause I’m a sucker for dragons.) I got the dragon’s long winding pose finished before I started on the head. This one looked a … Continue reading
This actually started off as an entry for Illustration Friday’s theme: Wilderness. At first, it was a scaredy tiger being afraid at the not-so-scary wilderness around him (like a toucan and praying mantis). Then I adapted it to the woot … Continue reading